Annual Quantum Dot Display Technology and Market Outlook Report
퀀텀닷은 10년 가까이 LCD 패널의 색상 강화에 활용되어 왔습니다. 새롭게 등장하는 어플리케이션은 MiniLED 백라이트에 배치된 퀀텀닷입니다. DSCC는 QDEF를 탑재한 MiniLED LCD TV의 출하량이 2022년 6.2M대에서 2026년 14M대 이상으로 성장할 것으로 전망했습니다. 그러나 다른 기술과 소재도 속속 시장에 등장하고 있습니다. 예를 들어 페로브스카이트(perovskite) 소재는 다른 QD 소재 대비 높은 효율과 광색역을 제공할 수 있으며, 2022년 출하될 것으로 예상됩니다. 아마도 업계에서 제일 큰 파장을 일으키는 혁신은 삼성디스플레이의 패널을 사용한 최초의 QD-OLED TV와 모니터의 상용화일 것입니다. 동일한 퀀텀닷 색상 변환기 또한 MicroLED에 사용할 수 있습니다.
File FormatPDF 리포트
DSCC’s new Annual Quantum Dot Display Technology and Market Outlook Report includes the following deliverables:
- Introduces different types of Quantum dots (QDs) that are useful for display applications: - CdSe, InP, ZnSe, ZnTeSe and Halide Perovskites.
- Discusses the European Union's Regulatory of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) imperative and implication in each type of QD architecture.
- Examines why QDs are useful in displays applications and shows different architectures that are currently used or are proposed to be used in future QD displays. Architectures covered in this report include: Quantum Dot Enhancement Film (QDEF), Quantum Dot on Glass (QDOG), Quantum Dot Color Conversion (QDCC) and EL-QD.
- Provides in depth examination of QDEF:
- What are the advantages and limitations?
- Nanosys’s low Cd “Hyperion” QDEF for RoHS Compliance
- QDEF Cost Breakdown & Forecast
- Commercial Products with QDEF Technology – Examples
- QDEF Supply Chain: Top Players and Samsung’s Supply Chain
- What’s next in QDEF? Hybrid QDEF – Phosphor: Architecture, Perovskite Green Reliability
- Briefly discusses QDOG architecture: Advantages, Disadvantages and Current Status
- Provides in depth examination of QDCC:
- QDCC Structure and Advantages
- Key Optical Properties of QDCC for Display Applications: Blue absorption, External Quantum Efficiency, Wide Color Gamut. How to increase blue absorption? Why is a secondary color filter needed? Status and Performance of Nanosys’s High Absorption core QDs.
- QDCC by Photolithography and Ink Jet Printing: Advantages and Challenges
- QD Ink Design Considerations for QDCC by IJP
- Examines different QDCC implementation in displays:
- QD-LCD: Structure and Challenges
- QD OLED:
- Samsung’s Investment Plan, Capacity & QD OLED Structure Breakdown
- QD OLED Advantages, Challenges and Unknowns
- QD Material usage example for QD OLED, Frontplane and Backplane Sample Process Flow
- QD OLED Demos, Samsung’s QD OLED Material Supply Chain
- Cost Estimation of QDCC Frontplane, Potential Cost Reduction Strategy for QD OLED TVs
- QNED: QDCC with NanoLED: Structure, Advantages, Fabrication Methodology, Timeline
- QD MicroLED: Structure, Current Status
- Examines EL-QDs:
- Structure, Advantages, EQE and LT Challenges
- EL-QD Latest Device Performance, LT Comparison to OLEDs
- Hybrid EL-QD
- EL-QD Demos, Key Players, Cost and Timeline for Mass Production
- Briefly examines Display Cost Structure for LCD Vs QDEF, LCD Vs QDOG, QD OLED Vs WOLED, WOLED Vs QDEF (Korea)
- A very detailed shipment and forecast is then provided for QDEF and QD OLED displays. The following data is provided:
- QDEF TV by units by size by panel area from 2018-2025.
- QDEF TV by brand from 2018-2020.
- QD OLED TV by units by size by panel area from 2018-2025
- QDEF Monitor, Notebook and Tablet by units by panel area from 2018 -2025
- Hybrid QDEF-Phosphor TV, Monitor, Notebook and Tablet by units by panel area from 2018-2025.
- A very detailed QDEF Film Revenue and QD Material Revenue Forecast is then provided for all QDEF and QD OLED displays. The following data is provided:
- QDEF Film and Hybrid QDEF Revenue by panel area by product application from 2020-2025.
- QDEF and Hybrid QDEF QD Material Revenue by panel area by product application from 2020-2025.
- QD OLED-QD Material Revenue from 2020-2025.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Executive Summary p.5
Introduction to QD-based Displays p.12
- What are Quantum Dots?
- Color Gamuts
- Types of QD-based Displays
- Classification of QDs
- Cadmium and Cadmium-Free QDs
- Halid Perovskite QDs
LCD with Quantum Dots p.44
- Perovskite Films
Quantum Dot Color Converters (QDCC) p.75
- QDCC Advantages
- Increasing Absorption
- Inkjet Printing (IJP)
OLED with QDCC p.112
- Samsung’s QD-OLED Fab
- QD-OLED Structure
- Material Usage
- Blue Emitters
- Material Costs
MicroLED with QDCC p.137
- MicroLED Manufacturing Routes
- QDCC on Monolithic MicroLED
- QDCC Demos
- Phosphors for MicroLED
Electroluminescent QD p. 158
- Advantages of EL-QD
- Progress in EQE
- Key Players and Demos
QD Market Outlook & Forecasts p. 183
- TV Market
- QDEF Forecast
- QD-OLED Forecast
- IT Applications
QD Material Revenue Forecast p. 199
- QDEF Panel Area
- QDEF Film and Material Revenues
- Perovskite Film Revenues
- QDCC Material Revenues
- Total QD Material Revenues
Supplier Profiles (Alphabetical) p. 207
- Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd (DNP)
- Glotec Co., Ltd.
- Hansol Chemical
- Hitachi Chemicals
- i-Component Co., Ltd.
- Kangde Xin Composite Material Group (KDX)
- Kolon Industries Inc.
- Mesolight (Suzhou Xingshou Nanotech)
- Najing Technology
- Ningbo Jizhi Exciton Technology Co Ltd.
- Quantum Materials Corporation
- Samsung Advanced Institute of Technology (SAIT)
- Wah Hong Industrial Corp
리포트 더 알아보기Contact Sales