2022 SID/DSCC 온/오프라인 비즈니스 컨퍼런스
[행사 등록 안내]
아래 링크를 통해 바로 참가신청하세요!
This session will feature executives from the display supply chain sharing their insights across a wide variety of topics. Subjects expected to be covered include how OLED technology and capacity are likely to change, how phosphorescent blue OLED emitter technology was recently brought to commercially acceptable performance and lifetime levels and what this means for the outlook for OLEDs and for competing technologies. Also under discussion is the timing of the next crystal cycle, which companies and markets are best positioned for growth and more.
- Ross Young, CEO, DSCC
- Max McDaniel, Chief Marketing Officer, Applied Materials
- Dr. Michael Hack, Vice-President of Business Development, Universal Display
TV Market and Technology Outlook
TV continues to be the largest driver of flat panel display demand and advancements in display technology continue to raise the bar on TV picture performance. The pandemic fed strong demands for premium TV sets, and the technology battle between OLED and LCD has intensified with the emergence of QD-OLED and MiniLED backlights for LCD TVs . This session will outline developments in both products and technologies by major brands and display makers and will incorporate the latest market data from industry analysts as well as the plans of display and TV makers.
- Bob O'Brien, Co-Founder, DSCC
- TBD, Corning
- Stephen Baker, Vice President, Industry Advisor - Technology & Mobile, The NPD Group
- Paul Gray, Senior Research Manager, Omdia
- Jason Hartlove, President and CEO, Nanosys
Smartphone Display Market and Technology Outlook
This session will feature presentations from analysts and executives representing companies in the smartphone supply chain. Topics to be covered include how will smartphone displays evolve, technology and product roadmaps for leading brands and panel suppliers, the outlook for foldable, rollable, multi-fold, when will under panel cameras go mainstream and much more.
IT Display Market and Technology Outlook
This session will cover how displays for IT markets are likely to evolve. IT markets are likely to be the next major battleground in LCD vs. OLED competition. OLED performance is expected to improve significantly in the IT space helped by tandem stacks, phosphorescent blue OLED materials, rigid + TFE substrates and more. But how much share can they gain given their higher cost? How much will new G8.5 IGZO RGB OLED fabs bring costs down and when and how much capacity is coming optimized for the IT market? How will LCD suppliers respond with their MiniLED LCDs and how far MiniLED costs likely to fall? When, how and why can new form factors succeed? These and other topics will be covered.
- Dave Naranjo, Senior Director, DSCC
- Dr. Jang Jin Yoo, Research Fellow, LG Display
- Kunjal Parikh, Principal Engineer, Intel and Vivek Paranjape, Principal Engineer, Intel
- Bob Raikes, Managing Director, Meko Ltd.
AR/VR Market and Technology Outlook
This session will cover important trends in Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality applications. AR/VR has become a hot topic as key OEMs invest in building the metaverse. The display will a critical enabling component of future AR/VR headsets. We will discuss the opportunities for the display industry, as well as the progress of emerging technologies such as Micro OLED and MicroLED.
- Guillaume Chasin, Director of Display Research, DSCC
- Dr. Zahir Alpaslan, Director, Business Unit Product Development, Mobile and Wireless Infrastructure, CTO Office, Global Foundries
- Dr. Reza Chaji, Founder and CEO, VueReal
- Andrew Sculley, CEO, eMagin
Automotive Display Market and Technology Outlook
This session will feature the latest forecasts for displays in the automotive market as well as presentations on emerging requirements for displays. Automotive displays represent a growing technology battleground as incumbent OLED competes with LCD which is enhanced with MiniLED backlights and dual cell structures. Head-up displays (HUDs) represent another innovation area with multiple display technologies aiming to provide enhancements to the driver experience. Displays will form an increasingly important role in HMI systems and presenters will address the impact on both the display and the automotive industries. .
- Dr. Karlheinz Blankenbach, Professor, Pforzheim University
- Aaron Dale, Senior Research Analyst, UI/UX, IHS Markit
- Roger Lanctot, Director Automotive Connected Mobility, Strategy Analytics
- Dr. Tom Seder, Chief Technologist, HMI, GM and Dr. Kai-Han Chang, Senior Researcher, Information Display & Simulation, GM R&D
Emerging Technologies Enabling Mobile Advances
This session will feature presentations on new technologies enabling advances in mobile displays. Mobile OLEDs are expected to undergo many changes through advances in backplane technology to IGZO and LTPO, frontplane technology through larger substrate evaporation and much more.
- John Brewer, CEO, Amorphyx
- Dr. Oliver Haupt, Director of Strategic Marketing, Coherent
- TBD, SCHOTT
- Jeff Fieldhack, Research Director, Counterpoint
Emerging Technologies Enabling TV and IT Advances
Innovations in large-area flat panels continue to push the envelope on display picture performance while managing the most price-sensitive applications in the display industry. The introduction of QD-OLED brings a fifth major display technology to the TV/IT landscape, competing with White-OLED, LCD with MiniLED backlights, conventional LCD and direct-view MicroLED. This session will explore technologies in materials, processes, display architectures and display applications in the largest segments of the display industry.
- Dr. James Murphy, LED Phosphor Program Manager, Principal Research Scientist , GE Global Research and Rachel Cassidy, PhD, MBA, VP of Patent Licensing, GE Licensing
- Chuck Milligan, CEO, FlexEnable
- Chris Chinnock, Executive Director, 8K Association
- Jax Lee, CEO, Nanolumi
MicroLED and MiniLED Technology Advances and Outlook
Displays based on inorganic LEDs are expected to challenge the incumbent technologies since they can deliver superior brightness, contrast and energy efficiency. Applications for MicroLED range from large TVs to smart contact lenses. However, LCD can also be upgraded with MiniLED backlights. In both types of displays, LED chips need to be transferred at high throughput and driven by a backplane. This session will cover the commercialization roadmap and the remaining challenges in manufacturing.
- Leo Liu, Director of Taiwan Operations, DSCC
- Ian Jenks, Chairman and CEO, SmartKem
- Dr. Nikhil Balram, SVP and GM, Displays, Mojo Vision
- Dr. Tongtong Zhu, CEO, Porotech
- Dr. Matthew Meitl, Co-Founder and VP of Displays, X Display
- Justin Wendt, CTO, Rohinni
Display Start-up Session
This session represents an opportunity for privately-held companies to share the stage with industry leaders. Invited are early-stage, recently funded and late-stage companies who have the opportunity to shake-up the display industry.
- Junji Adachi, CSO, Kyulux
- Kris Czaplicki, COO, Noctiluca
- Soon-gi Park, Principal Research Scientist, LetinAR
비즈니스 컨퍼런스에서 발표를 원하시는 분들은 firstname.lastname@example.org으로 연락 주시기 바랍니다.
또한 본 행사를 통해 홍보를 원하시는 분들을 위해 스폰서쉽 제도가 마련되어 있습니다. 또한 본 행사와 관련된 문의사항이 있으신 경우에도 email@example.com(영어) 또는 firstname.lastname@example.org(한국어)으로 연락 주시기 바랍니다.